NG Employee Benefits Savings and Insurance (NGEB)
Employee Benefits & Savings Programs
Thank you for the opportunity to present NGEB’s employee benefit programs. Within a highly competitive work environment, top-performing employees, at any level, are hard to recruit and retain. Whether your company is considering an initial employee benefit program or if your company already provides a benefit program, such as a 401(k) or 403(b), NGEB’s benefit programs are able to work within both of these settings.
NGEB’s benefit plans are non ERISA employee benefit programs that are able to combine an indexed, tax-advantaged savings element with universal life insurance (IULs). Under Internal Revenue Code 7702, because savings are combined with universal life insurance, savings are allowed to grow tax-deferred. The savings component is indexed off of indices such as Barclays and the S&P 500 and include a guaranteed base or floor of 0%. Annual gains may or may not be subject to a cap depending on the IUL plan chosen. It should also be noted that IULs have returned between 10 – 12% seven of the last ten years (please note: past performance does not guarantee future market performance).
With a guaranteed base or floor of 0%, NGEB’s IUL-based programs provide options for employees who would like to save for the future – without the risk. After completing an initial benefit and savings plan review for each company we work with, our programs are able to provide:
- On the savings side: Upside market potential without the risk of many traditional stock market-based plans.
- Locked-in returns.
- Tax-deferred accumulation and tax-free distribution options.
- Access to savings / account values (no 10% early withdrawl penalty prior to age 59 1/2).
- No Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) at age 72.
- Savings / account values are secured by the issuing company. IULs are offered by some of the oldest, largest and most financially stable institutions in the world. All insurance companies working with NGEB are AM Best “Excellent” rated, have been established for over 60 years, have reported assets of $55 billion or more and have 100% or more of all liabilities covered by assets.
- On the life insurance side: Living benefits for chronic and critical illnesses as well as terminal and death benefit coverage.
- Tax-free distribution to designated beneficiaries.
Please find presented various summaries outlining NGEB’s benefit programs. As with any offering relating to employee benefits, there will be points of clarification that more than likely will be needed for each organization’s specific needs and interests. As a company, NG Employee Benefits Savings & Insurance strives to understand and respond to the needs and interests of our clients – first and always. Again, thank you for your consideration and we look forward to being of service and working with you soon.